Thursday, November 1, 2012

Christmas Wishes

Its 1st. of the month and that means challenge time at the Scraphouse Inspiration Blog. This month we have the theme "Embossing". I heat embossed my background using white embossing powder and then finished my bg with resist technique. I colored on glitter for my focal image. It looks lovely but is not so good for the Copic colors, I realized it but then I was in the middle of it. It looks GORGEOUS thou.

Since I used a die cut for my focal image, this card is perfect for the A Blog Named Hero Challenge.





I am submitting this for the challenge at
Wow Embossing powder blog: Christmas



13 comments:

Piali said...

Very Pretty!The embossed background is beautiful! Love the splash of Red!!

Barb said...

Isha, this card is absolutely gorgeous! Love your beautiful background and the way you showcased the house in the circle! Nicely done! :)

Dawn T said...

Love the bright blue on your background Isha. It really seems to glow. Beautiful card.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Love the house in the midst of all the beautiful, swirly snow Isha!

Marie said...

Beautiful card =) When you say that coloring the glitter is not so good for the copic markers, what do you mean exactly? I've been thinking of trying the technique to color loose glitter with copics myself, but I'm so afraid to ruin my markers... PS: Feel free to send me an email to respond =)

perfectly4med said...

Super card - doesn't embossing powder make a great resist? Thanks for playing along again with WOW! Embossing Powder November Challenge, and good luck!

Neil

jintyoo7 said...

Oh my, Isha - this is gorgeous - love the inking on your resist background :)

Mary J said...

So beautiful, Isha!

Rach x said...

I love your background Isha; resist is one of my favourite techniques. Thanks for joining us again at the WOW Challenge.

Melanie-Jane said...

This is a wonderful card dear Isha. I love that blue background. Looks amazing !!
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card Isha!
Love the resist technique and your blue background reminds me of the card I made a few days ago ;-)
we must have been on the same wavelength!

TFS~

Sudha said...

Pretty creation. Love the BG.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Stephanie said...

oh wow, that background is AMAZING - great job with the resist emboss technique! Gorgeous card :) x