Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Beautiful Sunset

Hello All!!! I know, I know, its been quite some time. Hubby isn't here for about 10 days now, so I have to spend a lot more time with the kids. Well I enjoy that so much :) I am playing with my new Cameo too. May be will share somethings soon.

So here I want to share a card, which I made. I got my new stamps from the last win. I was looking out of the window a few days back and sky looked almost like this during sunset. I wanted to re-create that magical feel. To quite an extent, I got successful after a few trials.




So I used distress ink and Distress markers for it. Used a lot of Glitter and stickles, which I could not capture in the photo. This looks stunning in real:)

Thanks for dropping by!!!

11 comments:

Dawn T said...

What a great card Isha. Your background is stunningly beautiful. Love the look you managed.

Barb said...

Wow, Isha! Your distress inked background looks amazing! Such a beautiful card! Love the sparkly snow too! I'm looking forward to seeing what you've been creating with the new Cameo!

Emily Leiphart said...

Such a gorgeous card, Isha! Wish I could ink and distress like this. I'm loving the colours!

Alyssa S said...

Oh, Isha! This is gorgeous! beautiful work!

Sanketi said...

Stunning Isha!

Wee Von said...

I'm sure glad when you have time to post! What a lovely background and the trees Im sure have stickles on them Love it.

Elizabeth Allan said...

You captured the winter sunset perfectly Isha! This card glows!

yyam said...

Goodness! This is sooooo dreamy! I love the effects you've created Isha!

Piali said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!! I wish I could use distress inks like you do!!!

Shelly said...

Oh, my! What an AMAZING card!! :) I'm blowin' away, by what you did!

Cindy Lee said...

This is card is so beautiful! It's a piece of art by its own!