Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Challenge

Hello All,
It's 1st. of the month and that means challenge time at the Scraphouse blog. This month the theme is all White. Here is my card for you.


I love this row of Penguins from Penny Black. It was so much fun giving them just a hint of color using the twinkling H2O so you know it shimmers a lot but very difficult to take photo of.
Submitting this card for the challenge at Simon says Blog: Anything goes

All the supplies are available at the Scraphouse  Shop.

Thanks for dropping by!!!

13 comments:

Piali said...

Super cute! Love the image!

Jeanette M. said...

Cute card, Isha! I love that PB image. And I like the soft colouring of them.

Shelly said...

This is such an adorable card!! :) Love what you did!

Barb said...

That is such a sweet image! Darling card, Isha!

Mo said...

Deine Karte ist sooooooooo süss liebe Isha.., ich liebe Pinguine !!!
Ich wünsche dir ein schönes 1. Adventswochenende!
Herzlich,
Monika

Rachel said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute i love this image!! your coloring is very sweet
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Dawn T said...

Super sweet Isha. I love what you've done with this one.

Mary J said...

I just love this to bits Isha!

yyam said...

Oooooh....this is soooooo cute! :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wonderful shimmer Isha! This is adorable row of penguin fun!

Glenda J said...

So sweet and adorable! I love it!

Emily Leiphart said...

Eeek, so cute! I love those penguins!

Rita Barakat said...

Soooo cute!