Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy Tuesday everyone!!! Sometimes life gets so busy specially with kids. This is the last school week here, so my daughters have lots of happenings in their schools, which of coarse keep me busy. I have so many challenges, which I would love to play along but no time.

Anyhow, I got time to finish some cards. My daughter won some new  CAS-ual fridays stamps, which are amazing. Love the quality and the sets. I took one of them and created this card full of color and sparkle. It looks really pretty in real because of all the glitter embossing powder I used on the sentiment, fireworks and skyline's outline.



I embossed the sentiment, fireworks and even outlined the skyline using WOW embossing powders. Love their quality and would really like to try some non glitter powders. I sponged slight shadow behind the row of houses to give the effect of light glow, for the window lights, I just used copic marker on white CS.

Playing along the challenge at WOW embossing powder blog.

Supplies: Cardstock: (enchanted evening, black) PTI; Stamps: (Countdown) CAS-ual fridays; Dies: MFT; Embossing powder: (black twinkle,red glitz, silver bells, green glitz, blue glitz, copper sparkle) WOW embossing powders; Copic: Orange

4 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Stunning card, Isha! I really love all the embossing you did here. I think you'll have to buy the solid skyline, too. ;)

perfectly4med said...

A really effective card, Isha. Shows off the WOW! glitters really nicely - and if you win the WOW! Embossing Powder December Challenge, you'll be able to choose 12 new, non-glittery, powders :)

Neil

Mary J said...

Oh I love this, Isha - the fireworks are fabulous!!

Nikki said...

Very pretty - I love the fireworks.
Thank you for joining in with the WOW! challenge x
Nikki