Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Christmas card...

Hello Friends!! I know Christmas is long gone and today we are all ready to welcome 2013. I just want to share my last Christmas card with you all, which I made for my neighbors. It was fun to mass produce.

I am posting something on my blog after a long gap. We all were going thru nasty Flu bug. Hubby and my elder daughter are still down with fever. Not a nice way to spend time during the family holidays...lol.

My card:



Do drop by tomorrow for a Special blog hop!!! Till then :)

4 comments:

Sanketi said...

A lovely card Isha!
..and hope you all get well soon...just went through the flu myself , so I know how miserable one can feel!
Happy New Year to you and your family!

Dawn T said...

what a very sweet card Isha. Hope you are all feeling better soon. Happy New Year to you...

Brenda said...

Feel better! Love this card!

Glenda J said...

Hope you feel better soon! Love the great - fabulous CAS! Love the 'Merry' font for the sentiment. Happy 2013 to you and your family!