Friday, November 16, 2012

Truly Grateful

Hello Everyone!! Just dropping by quickly to share a card with you. I see everyone asking in blogland what we are grateful for so it lead me to think. There are so many things I am grateful for...
so this is for all those special people in my life, who are always there, when I need them.



I used some watercolor crayon directly on my stamp, spritzt it with pearl mist and stamped on Paper. Love the fine shine. I embossed the sentiment onto the Rust CS and cut it using the Lil' Inker die.

Submitting this card for:
November challenge at Fabercastell blog.
Inspiration Emporium: Thankful
Thanks for dropping by.

Supplies:
Cardstock: (Watercolor) Canson, (Rust) Recollections ;Stamps (Truly Grateful, Flower Medley Bkgrd) Hero Arts; Ink (VersaMark) Tsukineko; Embossing powder: (Detail white) Ranger; Watercolor crayons, distress markers; Perfect Pearl Mist, Bling, Jute twine

14 comments:

Shelly said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the details and colors!! :) Just stunning!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a glorious card Isha!
Have a great week-end ;-)

Tracey said...

This card is GORGEOUS !!!

Piali said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the background!!

Hilde Loch said...

Wowwwwww!!!! What an stunning Card Isha!!!!! Love it!!!!
Big Hugs
Hilde

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha the colors are a dazzling array of shimmer! Beautiful!

Ally said...

Aw Sweetie, this is a great post! I love your card... I'm very grateful for everthing in my life too, especially for my good friends!
Hugs, Alessandra

Poorvi said...

Looove your background, mom! It's so pretty :)

Dawn T said...

very pretty Isha.

Glenda J said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the background - gorgeous.

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello,

Such a beautiful card!


Gabriela

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful card, Isha! Love the colours and sentiment panel is gorgeous :)

Mo said...

Isha, deine Karte sieht super aus!
Ich wünsche dir einen wundervollen Tag und grüsse dich herzlich,
Monika

Virginia L. said...

Wow, how gorgeous, Isha! I love your stamping and spritzing! The colors are so perfectly distributed and balanced! Beautiful monochromatic card!