Monday, September 16, 2013

Floral Background

Hey crafty friends!!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I got some gorgeous Clearly Besotted stamps from Stephanie. Love this flower set so much. So, when I saw the inspiration photo at Curtain Call challenge blog (I love the pop of pink, yellow, peach, teal and green and the floor panel) and also the background challenge at Clearly Besotted, an idea popped and I have a card ready. How wonderful...lol



Now, I used the swipe technique shown by Jennifer McGuire and I absolutely love how this looks. I used all the colors from the inspiration photo and of coarse Flowers (I don't have and Sunflower stamp though). For the floor panel, I cut my background mat layer and inserted the sentiment panel :) Oh!!! I did lots of masking here too!




I am also submitting this card for the embossing challenge at Simon Says Challenge Blog.

Supplies: Cardstock: (white, black) Neenah; Stamps: (Fancy Florals) Clearly Besotted; Inks: (bubble gum, butter bar, tide pool, orange soda) Hero Arts; Embossing powder: Ranger super fine Gold

10 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

BEAUTIFUL, Isha! Adore the soft colors of your background and that pop of black and gold embossing! Thanks for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

alexandra s.m. said...

This beautiful card would lift up anyone's spirit ;)
Greetings from the Midwest~

Marybeth said...

Beautiful stamped background! Love the gold embossed sentiment.

Heather said...

Ih what a pretty card - your stamping of the gorgeous flowers and colours is fabulous and I love your tilted sentiment!!

Thanks so much for joining us ag Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Lindsey said...

This is a beauty, Isha! The ink swiping looks so effective for this.

Chark said...

this is crazy beautiful!

Deirdre said...

This is truly stunning Isha - love it!

Shelly said...

WOW!!!!! Simply, BEAUTIFUL Isha!! :) LOVE.IT.

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

Isha this is adorable!! I love the sketch look in the flowers! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Challenge!!

xoxoxox

Jessica Kephart

Stephanie said...

Those soft colours are so nice on the eyes, great combination of colourful and bold. Thanks so much for joining in with the Clearly Besotted challenge! x