Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lil' Inker Designs September Release {Day - 2}

Hello and welcome to the Day 2 of the new release by Lil'Inker Designs. It's an super exciting week here at Lil' Inker Designs. I am pretty sure you got inspired yesterday. Today is yet another day packed with inspiration and fun :)

You should have come from sweet and talented Amy Kolling's blog. If not go to Laura's blog and start over.

Today,I am sharing these mini cards, which I created using the Star Dies. Love the stitching on them :)


Cute!!! Aren't they? I dust drew smile on them but Laura does have a stamp for the cute faces. And that tiny bow fits them perfectly too.

 These are the products, we are releasing.






Your next stop on the hop is Jen Carter's blog, She has an inspiring creation for you all. Don't forget to comment on all the DT blogs as there are chances to win two $10 voucher as prize too. Drop by tomorrow to see  lots more.

Supplies:
Cardstock: (Coral, Teal, Yellow) DCWV; Pattern paper: mix from scraps; Dies: (Stitched Star, Mini bow die) Lil' Inker Designs
  

22 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

This one sure does make me smile...love the cute little bow ties on your cute stars.

Ashley Newell said...

Oh my goodness! Those little stars are so dang cute!

stampingandstitching said...

Aw Isha, these are super cute!! Such fun designs and I love all the details!

Piali said...

Super cuuuuuuuuuute! Love,love,love it!

Bev Karolak said...

Oh my...how cute are they!! Great idea. :)

Lisa H. said...

ack!!! these are so crazy cute, I can't stand it. love the googlie eyes.

Kristie Goulet said...

So stinkin' cute!!!

Laila B. said...

Those little stars are great cards for birthdays and christmas. Thanks for sharing!

Sharron said...

What an adorable idea! Love the bow ties!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! Loving this!! Such a FUN Design!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

Lisa Petrella said...

ADORABLE mini cards! Love how you have the stars wearing bows!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Those mini cards are adorable. I love the bows and the googly eyes.

Sue D said...

These are adorable--love the faces and the bow ties.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG these are so cute!!!

cm said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!! Your smiling stars are just soooo cutie-patootie! Fabulous showcase of the new release!
c

Dawn T said...

super cute Isha.

Lyndal said...

These are TOO cute Isha!!!

Lindsey said...

These are too cute! They definitely made me smile.

Agata said...

These are so cute!!!

Lindsey said...

stars with bow ties... how fun! These are so cute, Isha.

Loly Borda said...

Super cute stars! TFS

Laura Pryor said...

I am in complete and total love with these guys!!! I MUST MUST MAKE SOME!!!!! Or you must send me one, LOL!!!!