Sunday, December 1, 2013

Season's Greetings

Hello Everyone!!!! So excited to share with you my first card as Paper Smooches Sparks DT member :) I love Paper Smooches stamps and dies and with every release this love grows stronger!! I really like what Kim come up with every month. So, being on this team is like one of my dreams come true.

This week at Paper Smooches Sparks, we have "Anything Goes" as our challenge theme. Can it be any easier :)



I used some new stamps and dies and chose to make a winter/snow scene for my card (we already had snow last week...lol)


For my card I stamped, colored and fussy cut the cute snow couple from  Freezy Fellas. I created the watercolor background then stamped the snowflakes from  Fresh Snow  using various inks. Then I die cut the center part using  Quote Tag dies. I used Vellum onto the center square, then I popped the outer side of the die cut using 3D foam.The sentiment from Christmas sampler stamp set. I also used Brilliance inks by Imagine Crfts/Tsukineko. These inks give this card a nice and subtle pearly shine. 

If you would like to play along with this week's challenge, then link up your creations at Paper Smooches Sparks blog
You'll find more inspiration by my wonderful teammies:

Savannah

 Have a nice Sunday!!

Supplies: Cardstock: (Black, White) Neenah, (watercolor) Canson, Vellum; Stamp: (Freezy Fellas, Fresh Snow, Christmas Sampler) Paper Smooches; Dies: (Quote Tag Dies) Paper Smooches; Inks: (Brilliance - pearlescent (Skyblue, Lavender), Starlight Silver, Platinum Planet; Versafine Onyx Black) Imagine Craft/Tsukineko; Copics

6 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I loooooooove that background with the snowflakes! AMAZING! Makes me drool every time I look at it! LOVE the little snow couple too! FABBBBBY holiday card:) You nailed this AG challenge;)

Lindsey said...

Wow, Isha, what a spectacular card! Your background is gorgeous, and the couple are adorable.

Shylaashree said...

cute snow couple isha

Dawn T said...

such sweet little snowmen.

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!!!

Taheerah said...

Love this cute little scene Isha - your stamped background is amazing!!