Monday, December 9, 2013

Thanks

Hello Friends!!!

For my Some Odd Girl Holiday Hop post please click HERE!!!

It's been some time I showed some love to my Lawn Fawn stamps and then I realized that I need to get some new stamps soon :)

Anyhow, I could create a card for the current Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge!!! It would be such an honor to be in the catalog or the booth :)

I used this fun stamp from Critters in the Sea and the sentiment is from Summertime Charm!!


Playing along the Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp blog: Background

Supplies: Cardstock: (Marshmallow) Bazzill Card shoppe, (watercolor) Canson; Stamp: (Critters in the Sea, Summertime Charm) Lawn Fawn; Ink: (various Memento ink colors, VersaMark) ImagineCraft/Tsukineko, (Peacock feathers, Salty Ocean) Ranger Industries; White embossing powder, Shimmer Spritz (frost) - Tsukineko

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

too cute Isha,

~amy~ said...

a-dorable Isha!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Isha! I love your seascapes!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Love the scene you created!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Unknown said...

I love this card. I have this stamp set. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lindsey said...

What a gorgeous underwater background and scene! This is so sweet, Isha.

donna mikasa said...

So cute, Isha! Love your inking and water splatters on the background!