Sunday, January 12, 2014

Be Brave

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Hope you are enjoying all the peeks of CHA 2014....I know I am really having fun. It is like I am half there :)
So, it's time for yet another Paper Smooches Sparks challenge and this time we have an inspiration photo. So here is our picture perfect challenge for you and it is really a nice photo as there could be so many variations to it.



I had lots of ideas, when I saw this but since I got my new stamps, I HAD to ink them. So I took my Enjoy the Show stamp set combined it with Group Hugs and the small but cute mouse from Great Chemistry set. Chose to work with the colors  :)


I combined  paper piecing and stamping. Love the texture on the stamped peanuts and the mouse balancing on top of everything :) but I have to mention that this cute Elephant is truly brave and talented...lol





For more inspiration check out the blog of these talented ladies:



Hope to see you with your creations at the Paper Smooches Sparks blog!

Supplies: Supplies: Cardstock: (White) Neenah; Stamp: (Enjoy the Show, Group Hugs, Great Chemistry) Paper Smooches;Inks: (Memento Luxe- Dandelion, Toffee Crunch; Memento dye ink: Angel pink, Black, Expresso Truffle, Rich Cocoa ) Imagine Craft/Tsukineko; Shimmer Spritz: (Frost) Imagine Craft/Tsukineko; Die: Simon Says Stamp 

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute Isha!

Lindsey said...

What a super-fun card, Isha! The long format is perfect. Such a great take on the inspiration pic. (U have to tell you, though, I'm still not so sure about grey icing -LOL!)

Dawn T said...

Way too cute Isha. Just a perfect inspiration based on the colours in the pic.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER SUPER cute! I LOVE those peanuts-- they are stamped? What company? I thought they were die cut! If it's PS-- I have to get that stamp! I didn't put on the blog that you used Great Chemistry-- totally will add that now:)

As always- you knock my socks off <3

Paru Mahtani said...

This card is so cute!!! Just love the combination of the image and the sentiment!!!

Cynthia said...

Oh my goodness, this is adorable Isha! Had to come over from the PS blog for a closer look. Great take on the inspiration photo!

Jen W. said...

Love love love this! So darn cute!