Tuesday, January 21, 2014

{SOG} Ribbon Girl

Hello Everyone!!

It's Tuesday and that means time for a new digi release over at Some Odd Girl!! Today I have Ribbon Girl for you.

She is so pretty, so I decided to focus on her sweet face and make a totally girlie card using lots of shimmer. I am in love with this shimmer by Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko :)


So come enjoy some amazing creations by the teamies of my Odd World :) at Some Odd Girl Blog.

Playing along the wonderful challenge at The Die Cut Divas: Make it Glitter

Don’t forget to leave a comment below by THURSDAY at midnight EST … you can win this awesome digi!! 

10 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

She's beautifully coloured and I love the shimmer, Isha! The look on her face makes me laugh. She's so smug! LOL

chrilvian said...

gorjuss

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

oh my! gorgeous card!! she is so pretty:)

Shelly said...

So pretty! :) Love your coloring and the shimmer is perfect!

Aimée Dillon said...

Beautiful and Cleve idea to use the twine that way

Julie said...

Cute card, love the colors and the shimmer.

Dawn T said...

what a gorgeous card Isha. You could enter this into our challenge at <a href="http://die-cut-divas.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/make-it-glitter.html> Die Cut Divas</a>

Katie said...

Gorgeous Isha! I love that shimmer you used :)

DebC said...

This is adorable Isha! I love it
Deb C

Arlene said...

A sweet image and she's colored wonderfully.

So glad you entered them in the Die Cut Divas' challenge this month.