Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hello Friend

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!It's time for a new challenge at Paper Smooches Sparks. And it's Designer Draft time.



 I like the sketch :)



Here is my card. I wanted to use some pattern paper and this "friend" word die :) Also, this is my last card as PS Sparks team member. Thank you Kim and Savannah, I really enjoyed  my term :)




So, I hope now you have marked the challenge in your to do list!!

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by my talented teammates for more inspiration and leave them some love.


Supplies: Pattern Paper: Amy Tangerine; Stamp: (Salutations) Paper Smooches; Dies: (Friends Word and Quotables dies) 

5 comments:

Katie Gehring said...

Isha, LOVE the colors you used and the vellum speech bubble is amazing!

Carol McCready said...

Great card. Love the colors.

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OOPS! I am so sorry for not sending you the link for the html for the group! LOL!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card-- you rocked that patterned paper! I LOVE the vellum and the colors! And I just noticed that you used sequins! OH MY OH MY! LOOOOOOOVE that silver embossing! YOU ROCK! LOOOOOOOVE that you joined in the fun this week:)

I am so sad that the last 6 months have flown by---- but I'm sooooooooo thankful that I was able to get to work with you and get to know you! Seeing your name on our team list made me so excited because I just loved that rocking horse card-- and I know I say that every time I talk to you but that coloring and design for that card was WOW! It literally made me jealous of your talent! You are ammmmmmmmazing:) Please keep in touch and I do hope you will continue to play along with us each week:) THANKS so much for your hard work and beautiful creations!!! HUGS <3

Jess said...

Fabulous card! I love that bold orange paper mixed with the soft vellum!