Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Time: Guest at pink Fresh Studio!

Hello everyone! I got so excited and honored when Kinnari from Pink Fresh Studio asked me to create something using the new "Christmas Wishes" Collection. I just love love it. There are so many possibilities to use this, I've just scratched the surface of it. 

Let's start with some of my projects, this was a perfect opportunity to work on some of my Christmas cards too :)
Card 1: I used the cute mousie with the gifts from the set and made a shaker card out of it. The frame is a perfect fit to the image and the embellishments make it so easy to finish this card. I love the subtle pattern of the background paper too :) I Flicked some Gold Shimmer Spritz.


Card 2: I used the cute Penguin with the balloons and customize it a bit by adding tiny bit of color and glitter. I used Copic markers to color in the beak and feet and shadows to him. I also used glitter pen to add a little something to the balloons and the string. Finally, some flicks of frost shimmer.


Card 3: There is an AWESOME stamp set with the kit too and I love the images, so next card is a mix of stamping and image die-cuts. I stamped the images and masked them. Then, I sponged the background and applied clear embossing paste and glitter using my favorite Simon Says Falling Snow stencil. Finally, I colored in some of the houses and trees :)


Card 4: This is again a patterned paper only card :) Hmmm! with a touch of stamping to enhance the background. I used all the beautiful papers and embellishments which come in the kit. I stamped the tiny house and tree stamp using light teal and gray inks to enhance the background a bit more. I sponged the edges of the tree too.


Card 5 & 6: So, as I wrote before, I love the stamp set which comes in this kit and this wreath image is so sweet. I used the same layout and images but different techniques to create these Two cards. On the first, I embossed the wreaths using white embossing powder and then used some watercolor.


For this card, I stamped the wreath using inks and then added a bit of water.


For my last card, I mixed some stamping and the Deer die-cut. I looove this cute image :) Lately, I am in love with these 2 colors for my winter sky. They give the perfect warmth and brighten the day (it's so dull gray here all the time....lol)


Finally, I made these Advent Calendar bags for my elder daughter. It's the perfect size to put in small earrings, coupons and chocolates for her. And I used all the wonderful supplies from the kit. The acetate printed numbers, patterned papers and the die-cut shapes made it so easy and fun to decorate. Here are a couple of them.



Hope you got inspired. Check out the full post HERE on the Pink Fresh Studio Blog. I want to thank Kinnari for having me here. It was so much fun creating with this kit and I am not done yet :)
Thanks for dropping by!

I will list the supplies in a little while :)










4 comments:

Piali said...

OMG!!! So many super cute projects!! Love them!
Congrats Isha!!!

Deepti said...

Oh wow! What a lovely collection on Christmas goodness :) love it

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Isha, you have been one busy crafty lady! Love everything you made! Your daughter is going to love the advent treat bags!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm in LOve with the goodies from PinkFresh in the SSS kit but now? Want the whole shebang- just fantastic, Isha!!!