Sunday, December 13, 2015

Winner and some deals!

Hello Everyone!! I know, I am so sorry, I've been not posting lately. Life got busy, I had some unexpected guests and a ton to do. In the process I completely forgot to pick a winner for my Winnie and Walter leading Lady post. 
I wish I could give something to everyone. I want to thank you all for being here at my blog and leaving your sweet words about my work. I really appreciate those and your love is what keeps me motivated. I hope I inspired you with some ideas though. If you create anything, inspired by my creations, please do leave your comments...I really would love to visit your blog :)

So now to the winner, I wrote all the names who left comments on my blog for all the 4 posts and then asked my daughter to pick one. 
Aaaaand the winner of the 30$ gift coupon is jintyoo7.
Huge congratulations Jintyoo7. I will contact you soon :)

Now I do have some deals for the rest of my followers :) Do you know about Craftsy?? Simply click on the banner/ Link below.
Looking for affordable gifts online? Craftsy has you covered. Craftsy's hobby supplies & project kits, up to 65% off, will arrive in time for the holidays if you order between 12/10 and 12/13. Shop now before these deals are gone! 


Also, if you love colors, there is an awesome class by my friend Mayuri over at Craftsy too. Check it out for yourself :)

http://www.shareasale.com/m-pr.cfm?merchantID=29190&userID=1051809&productID=605465993


3 comments:

jintyoo7 said...

Hi Isha,
I just popped in to see what you had made and "lo and behold", I spied my name (well, I hope it is - LOL).
Hope you are able to find a little bit of rest now.

Big THANKS to your daughter :-)

Jana Gutsch said...

Wonderful!!!!

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky winner :)