Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas!!

Hello everyone!! I've been making my Christmas Cards but somehow I still have plenty to make :) I am so enjoying all the glitter and cute Christmas images. 
I made this card a couple days back for my craft shop DT work. I used a new to me stamp company "Whipper Snapper". I adore this Penguin image :)
I used distress inks for the background. Falling Snow stencil by Simon Says Stamp and some distress glitter. The sentiment is by Winnie&Walter Stamps.



close-up of this cutie image :) AND it's official, I can't take photos of side folding cards somehow. Any tips??


Thanks for dropping by! 

10 comments:

creatingincolors said...

Adorable images, great card layout, and beautiful coloring!

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely adorable card Isha!!!

jintyoo7 said...

Isha, he is ADORABLE :-)
Fabulous colouring and just love the background :-)

Suchi said...

Such a sweet card...very adorable! :)
Suchi xx

Aileen said...

Isha, what a cutie. The penguin that is!! Love the background you did too but have to say his cute face keeps drawing my attention. Wonderful card.

Dawn T said...

Just adorable. A very cute card Isha

kittykat3308 said...

Your card is adorable and beautifully colored
Blessings,
Kathleen

Shelly said...

Aww...Too cute, Isha!!

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card.
Wishes
Lynne

TracyM #6773 said...

ADORABLE penguin and DELIGHTFUL card, your colouring is GORGEOUS!!!
I think you take AMAZING photos of your cards Isha - I struggle with taking photos of my cards as most of them are side folds, I tend to try taking the shots from different heights and angles and hope something works, unfortunately it usually ends up with ones that show a portion of the inside of the card, so it has helped make me add layers to the inside of most cards, which has been a plus in my eyes :) I've noticed that most of my favourite shots have been angled with the side fold closest to the lens, the ones with the open side closest seem distracting.