Friday, May 20, 2016

Wild Birthday!


Hello Everyone! I have to share a couple of projects with you. Let's start with this card, which I created for Taylored Expressions Blog in April. I had made this card for my younger daughter on her birthday. It has all these cute critters which she love :) 
Check out the supplies, about my card and  more photos HERE.




Also, if you want and like to learn new things and have never tried any class before, you might want to give a try at Craftsy. They have wonderful classes for everyone! You can check it out HERE.
Craftsy is continuing its birthday festivities! Put on your party hat and celebrate with 50% off member-favorite classes. Grab a class before the deal expires on Saturday! 


Thanks for dropping by!!

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Isha,

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Isha, this card is just adorably fantastic!

jintyoo7 said...

Isha - t his is just brilliant, LOVE it :-)

Shelly said...

Super fun and CUTE, Isha!