Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Taylored Expressions: Today I learned

Hello Everyone! Yup, it's gonna be a busy few days on the blog here. Hope you are not getting bored :)
Today I want to share how 3 different techniques change the look of the same die completely. I also share how to do faux dorsing. There is tutorial on the Taylored Expressions blog HERE.

Here are the cards:

I just love the look of the WOW! Embossing powders here. I used 3 colors for this effect (Vintage Peacock, Spring Breeze and Calypso)





Have a nice day!


4 comments:

jintyoo7 said...

What lovely trio of cards!I have no idea what dosing is though! Off to check it out :=)

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Isha, these cards are beyond gorgeous!

Aileen said...

Ohh my goodness Isha three stunning wonderful cards. Truly eye catching.

Agata said...

These are super classy and awesome!