Monday, May 30, 2016

Exciting: Guest Designing for Concord and 9th (Day 1)

Hello Everyone!

Another happy and exciting day on my blog today. This month I have the honor to be guest designing for "Concord and 9th"! I recently came across this company and they have such a unique designs. I instantly fell in love with their stamps and dies. I will be sharing their May release and I am sure you're gonna love each product.



Today I am featuring the "Hugs Bundle". There are so many various stamps in this set and that makes it so versatile. 

So, for my first card I used the Citrus slice from the set and used it as Orange slice. I used masking and also colored in the background using color burst powders. I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card as I felt the card front looks nice without one. 


For my 2nd. card I used the same stamp. Now you would ask where is the  citrus slice :) Well I turned the stamp on the reverse side on my block and used the back side of it to create this summery graphic circles. I then used an old set "Sophisticated Script" alphabets and stamped tone on tone inside the circles for some texture. It's very light but looks really nice. I then stamped the sentiment and adhered some sequins to finish the card. This gives such a nice summery and graphic feel to the card.


Now to the last card and I had so much fun creating this one. I used the die to make my card and then I cut some of the top part from the front panel as I wanted the sentiment to read "Bear Hugs" This die is really awesome...it interlocks the Hugs to close the card. Really love it. I then created the inside of the card. I colored the bear using copic markers and created the background using masking and distress inks.

Now to match the front and back I used the Orange colors of the banner and colored the HUGS using copic markers in a Ombre effect and then applied some Journey Glaze by Fun Stamper's journey to it. Finally for some texture, I scored the front white panel using my score tool.

Here is how it looks from the outside


And from the inside


I hope you enjoyed all the creations and that how versatile these products are :)
I will be back with more creations!!
Have a nice day:)

I will update the supply list later today!





10 comments:

Karen B. said...

Amazing cards, what a way to showcase the diversity.

Ashwini Rao said...

Fantastic cards!! I really loved the watercoloring in the first card and the layout in the last one!

~amy~ said...

yay You! These are all FABulous!

jintyoo7 said...

Brilliant cards Isha - LOVE what you did with the bear & HUGS!

Agata said...

So awesome!!! I think it was only last week that I saw that die in handsome of Jennifer but you already have it and do wonders!!! Big bravo!

Agata said...

I didn't mean "handsome" but "hands"!!! 😳

Shelly said...

These are awesome, Isha!

Rubeena I. said...

These are amazing! Congratulations!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful cards, Isha! I can't stop staring at that glossy "hugs"--so dynamic and gorgeous!

Celeste Goff said...

Such awesome cards Isha! Love the great variety and colors!