Friday, October 21, 2016

Holiday Cheer!

Hello Everyone! I am so happy to share these cards using the new release by Simon Says Stamp "Believe in the Season". There are lots of awesome products. The stamp set I used today is called Winter Flowers and I really love the artsy feel to it.

I decided to use some pretty embossing powders and color in loosely using Zig Clean Color real brush markers.

For the first card, I simply used some gold pearl embossing powder to stamp the images. Then I colored it using various Zig markers. I stamped and embossed the sentiment in white over black cardstock. Love the subtle effect.



For the 2nd. card, I used white pearl embossing powder and colored the images using some darker colors. It gives a beautiful effect.




Do check out the new release HERE...it's awesome :)



6 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Two absolutely gorgeous cards Isha!

Dawn T said...

Stunning cards Isha. I really like the red poinsettia

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful, right uptown. Thank you for sharing

diane p said...

Absolutely beautiful cards! Definately puts me in the holiday spirit! Thanks for sharing your amazing work!

Michelle said...

Ooh! I love these! Bright and festive and awesome!