Monday, October 15, 2018

Heffy Doodle Release Blog Hop

Hello and welcome! I am super excited to share the Heffy Doodle Release 5 with you all. It's packed with wonderful products and there is something for everyone :)

There are so many wonderful stencils and stand alone dies too and which is what I decided to use today. I used the Holiday Sentiment Duo stamp set,  Basket Case Stencil, Forest Builder Dies and the Metric Stitched Rectangle Dies....WHAT???? Yessss! This is what I was struggling the most with. Now we have the dies for EU/European size papers too. YAY!!!!

I have 2 Autumn themed cards for you using the same supplies but with a totally different result.

Card 1

 I am enjoying creating shaker cards these days and this die was screaming for it...lol. I started by applying various distress inks using the Basket Case Stencil. I then die-cut the panel using the Metric Stitched Rectangle Dies. I then die-cut the panel using the biggest of the trees from Forest Builder Dies. I then applied versamark ink to the tree trunk and embossed it using WOW! Platinum embossing powder. I then adhered clear acetate at the back side of this piece and then applied 3 d foam to create a window for the shaker. I filled some mix sequins and backed this piece with an ink sponged white panel. 
Now, I stamped the sentiment using StazOn black ink onto a stripe of vellum and adhered to the mat layer and adhered the tree trunk too. Finally, I adhered this piece to a kraft cardstock.
Here is a close up for you.


Card 2


For this card, I applied the same distress inks onto the Basket Case Stencil, spritzt some water to it and used it as a stamp. I really love this technique and you can call it my go to technique when it comes to stencils. I then die-cut the trees from Forest Builder Dies and applied a wash of distress inks. Once dry, I applied some deco foil transfer adhesive and applied Heidi Swapp Rose Gold foil to it. Love the effect. I then die-cut the stenciled mat layer using the Metric Stitched Rectangle Dies.
 I masked the sentiment partially from the Holiday Sentiment Duo stamp set, stamped using versamark ink and embossed it using WOW! Platinum embossing powder from Altenew. Finally, I adhered everything to the cardbase.


Prize:
A random winner will be selected for a £50 gift certificate to the Heffy Doodle store. To be eligible, leave comments across the entire blog hop by 11:59 PM PST on 22nd October 2018. Winners will be announced on the Heffy Doodle Blog on 24th October 2018.

There is a wonderful Promo going on:

Spend £30 to get dinky dino stamps, spend £45 to get stamps and dies. How Fun!!!


Here is the Line Up for the hop :) Have a cup of Tea or Coffee, sit, relax and enjoy :)

Heffy Doodle
Kori
Kelly
Ali
Heather
Sindhu
Cassie
Tallie
Franci
Dennice
Jessica M
>>> Isha <<< You're here

Enjoy hopping! Have a nice day :)

22 comments:

Karthikha said...

Beautiful cards!! I love the backgrounds in both and the lovely shaker! :)

Debbie Rumpza said...

Great cards! I love the bling on your trees.

Kelsey Thomas said...

These are really pretty! :)

sharon g said...

That is the perfect idea for falling leaves--a shaker. Why haven't I thought of these things???

Ruth Roulston said...

I love the background. Think that's the 3rd background I've commented on in this blog hop but they are gorgeous!

Mirella said...

Oh wow, your cards are gorgeous, I am in love with the first one - everything about it is simply perfect in my eyes, from the die-cut piece, through the gorgeous background, to the golden accent! Thanks for the inspiration!

SD pooja said...

Awesome cards with pretty backgrounds.

Shelly said...

Isha, these are so beautiful!

Silvia Galloni said...

Wow....wonder won cards and that stencil.....so beautiful.

Tracy Hawkins said...

Beautiful trees! Both cards are wonderful! Great choice of colours! Very creative shaker card 😍

Midnight Crafter16 said...

Love the rainbow stenciled backgrounds and the foiling!

Dana M said...

Fabulous cards! Love how you paired the graphic stencil with the fun stylized trees. Awesome card designs.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So beautiful!!!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Love your gorgeous cards and the beautiful colors!!!

francesca said...

beautiful cards! Love all the colors!! :)

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful cards. Love the
shaker card - so colorful.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot0com

MadeByMeghanK said...

STUNNING! I love the colors and the shaker! What a great job

Cindy Holmes said...

Fantastic cards! So beautiful with the rainbow of blended colors! I also love that the one is a shaker card too! Very creative!

deb c said...

Beautiful colors!! Love the cards.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow ! You’ve made such a beautiful pair of cards ! You did an incredible job with the colours ! Thanks for sharing. Love, Marjorie
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Andre M. said...

Gorgeous backgrounds on these pretty cards. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Annalisa said...

I love a good two-for-one technique. I need all the help that I can get to speed up my crafting! And particularly like the artsy foiling on the second card. I rarely think to do the distressed look, but I always enjoy it when other people do it! Thanks for sharing these lovely ideas and cards with us.