Friday, October 26, 2018

Heffy Doodle Blog Hop

Hello and welcome! I am super excited to share the Heffy Doodle Release 5 with you all along with some of the team and our special guests. It's packed with wonderful products and there is something for everyone :) 
You should have arrived here from Koren Wiskman's blog.


For today, I have 2 cards to share with you using the fun new products.
Card 1
I used the Stargazer backdrop die to die cut the panel and sponged it using distress inks. I then applied snow using the First Snow stencil and let it dry. I then die cut the hills using the stitched Slopey Joes border dies and sponged the edges. I then applied some white puff twinkle embossing powder by WOW! and heat set it.
I then stamped, colored the images from Santa's Village and Wanna Build a Snowman stamp set. I then fussy cut them and adhered everything to the card panel. I then adhered the panel to a white cardbase.
For the sentiment, I die cut the Heffy Cuts: Merry and Christmas, dabbed Delicata gold ink to it and adhered it to the card.



Card 2

I started with creating my background using some acrylic paints and let it dry. I then applied embossing paste through the StarFall stencil. I then stamped and colored the images using Santa's Village stamp set and die cut them using the co-ordinating dies. I masked the sentiment from the Holiday Sentiment Duos stamp set, stamped and embossed it onto a black stripe. I adhered the sentiment stripe after lining it with gold glitter paper.
To finish, I added some puff paint to the santa's hat and the roof.


Prize:

There is a £50 voucher to win to the Heffy Doodle Store. All you have to do is comment on each blog stop. Comments will close on October 31st, and winners will be announced on November 1st on the Heffy Doodle Blog. 

That's not all!!!!

Not everyone can be a winner - so Heffy Doodle would love to offer our readers an exclusive coupon which will give you a 15% discount to the store. Code expires 28th October, and is only valid in Heffy Doodle products (not valid for vouchers or items in the Craft Essentials category)

The coupon is : 58YbSx3L

AND MORE.......


Have you checked the promotion going on at Heffy Doodle store?
There is actually a promotion currently in place over on the Heffy Doodle store. Orders over £30 (before shipping fees and after any discounts are applied) will automatically get a FREE exclusive Dinky Dinos stamp set! Those who spend over £45 will get the matching dies as well.

Line Up:

Heffy Doodle
Rosali B.
Mona Toth
Jessica Frost - Ballas
Gemma Campbell
Kaja Vezenšek
Carissa Wiley
Heather Hoffman
Francesca Vignoli
Koren Wiskman
Isha Gupta<<< you're here
Laura Volpes
Nichol Spohr
Amy Rysavy
Caly Person
Amanda Korotkova
Ilda Dias
Laura Sterckx

Enjoy the hop with your favourite drink and don't forget to comment along the way to win some awesome prizes :)
Have a nice crafty day! 

31 comments:

Cindy said...

Your cards are adorable! Thanks.

Silvia Galloni said...

They're adorable the both.

C said...

GORGEOUS cards girl! Love you to pieces

Malaika said...

How cute are these penguins! I love them!

Ilda said...

Your cards are both so darn cute Isha!

Debbie Rumpza said...

So so cute !

Karthikha said...

Oooh I love your fun cards!! The penguins are super adorable and I love the happy scene :)

Katherine Herbert said...

So many cute stamps! Great cards!

Mary Holshouser said...

Santa in front of his workshop is
a cute idea. Love the little
penguins - they're having a good
time. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Both of your cards are adorable! Those penguins look like they're having so much fun in the winter scene you created. :)

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a darling little scene with the penguins! SO CUTE!

Mary-Anne V said...

I just love your happy scenes...adorable images!

Unknown said...

Isha...both cards a great! Love the back gound of the Santa card!

Beatrix Revhelyi said...

Isha, both cards are so cute but I would choose the playful penguins I think. Thank you for the inspirations!

Christina Brashears said...

I love the way you added the star die cut for your background. The cards are very cute. Thank you for the ideas!

Nunzia Carusio said...

Beautiful and adorable images for your holiday cards.

Pam Johnson said...

Fun penguins and santa too! What more can you ask for 😁

Cynthia Cole said...

Both cards are sweet!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Your holiday cards are so bright and beautiful, Isha! I love these awesome designs and your beautiful talent! You always have such pretty, fresh designs that I love!

Zsofia Molnar said...

So cheerful creations! Lovely!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your cards are AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

Just want to go play with them they are so cute

Annalisa said...

I am in love with those little penguins, and your coloring is perfect for them. I just want to go play in the snow with them! And I also really like the artsy background on your Santa card. Thanks for sharing with us!

Tanya Reilly said...

I lovr the bright colours for these cards, they look fab!

Liz O. said...

Super sweet designs Isha! Love the adorable penguins! Thanks for the inspiration!

Annette Gordon said...

Just love the fuzzy warmth on the santa, and I love that cute house! A great card. And now I want to get that stamp set!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Those penguins are so cute! :)

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Your cards are totally cute!!! Beautiful layouts and colouring!!!

Wendi J said...

Great scene on both cards. Those penguins are so cute.

Dana M said...

Oh just too cute! Fantastic cards. Wonderful coloring and balance of images and colors.

Farhana S said...

Such a cute card! Love all the layers, esp how you used the star stencil!