Monday, July 22, 2019

Heffy Doodle: You're the Sweetest

Hello everyone! Today, I am sharing a sweet card using some AWESOME Heffy Doodle new release products!


I am using the new Treat Yo'Self stamp set along with the Treat Yo'Self dies, Imperial Stitched Rectangle Dies and the Pinstripe Stencil.



I stared by creating the stenciled background. I used the wreath builder stencil by Gina K designs and used it to sponge various inks through the pin strip stencil. I got inspired by Jennifer McGuire for this technique.Here is the video she made.

Once the background was ready, I die-cut the panel using the stitched rectangle die. Now, I stamped the images using a copic friendly ink. Colored it and die-cut using the coordinating dies. Aren't these images cute...Love those cute faces on them.



Finally, I stamped the sentiment and applied some wink of stella clear glitter to the images. Assemble the card as in the photo.
 Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Shelly said...

Super cute, Isha!