Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Heffy Doodle New Release Blog Hop

Hello everyone and welcome to the Heffy Doodle new release blog hop. We have lots of GORGEOUS products in this release so make sure to check them out :) You will see me use this release a lot because of it's versatility!


You should have come here from the talented Ali Farmer's blog.
 
For my 1st. card, I used the Absotoothly Awesome Stamp and die, Stitched Star Dies, Star Swirl Stencil. I started by die-cutting a square mat layer. I then applied some distress inks using the life changer brushes. I then applied more ink through the stencil. Now, I die-cut a star window to create the shaker element. I adhered vellum behind the opening. Stamp, color and die-cut the images. Stamp and emboss the word Fairy, stamped the rest of the sentiment and assembled the card together.



For the 2nd. card I used the  Absotoothly Awesome Stamp and die, Fairy word die, Cloudy Skies Stencil, Sprinkled with Fun Stencil and the Stitched Rectangle dies.  I applied some ink using the cloud stencils. You will love this stencil. I then applied inks through the sprinkled stencil and then applied deco gel. Once dry, I used the Opal foil and run this piece through the laminator. 
Stamp, color and die-cut the image. Die-cut the word Fairy. Stamp and emboss the rest of the sentiment. Assemble everything together.



Your next stop is the wonderful Cassie Tezak's blog.

PRIZES

One lucky winner will receive a £50 voucher to the Heffy Doodle store. Leave a comment on each stop on the hop to qualify.

Winner will be announced on Friday, July 17th on the Heffy Doodle Blog.

Here is the full hop list: 

23 comments:

Sugar Cards (Candi V) said...

This is such a cute set. Wonderful cards!

Sarah Louise said...

These are awesome...really need these to arrive so that I can start playing with the amazing products x

Becca Yahrling said...

These are sooo pretty! I love shakers, so that one is my fave. And it's a flat shaker, which I will have to try. :-)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Your cards are so sweet! I love these adorable fairies. :)

Isabel Z said...

your coloring is amazing.

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! These are totally cute!!! Love them!!!

Anita said...

Love both of your cards Isha, they’re adorable!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Cutest ever!!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE THE FAIRIES! Too cute! Great job with their hair and I love the sprinkles in the second card!

Wickcliss said...

Love this new release, such a sweet card. Love the sparkle too.

Marjolein Bohnen said...

Beautiful soft colouring,you used the stencil really wonderfull. Must remember that.

Anneleise said...

Such great color combos.

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Isha

Silvia Galloni said...

I'm so in love with this adorable fairies and your cards are so gorgeous 💕.

Kelsey Thomas said...

These are adorable cards. :)

SD pooja said...

Adorable cards ! Inloved the colors and the stenciled sprinkles on second card look like mini candies !

cghundley said...

The Fairies are
charming and love
the coloring.
Carla from Utah

Mirella said...

Oh my goodness these are so so cute! Love both of them, fairy much! ;-)

ButtonMooner said...

Love these items, especially the star swirl stamp! It's inspired me to try a flat shaker card too 😊 your cardmaking is gorgeous 💖

Andre M. said...

These fairies are delightful, as are your cards. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How fun! Looking forward to continue the hop!

Shelly said...

These are so sweet, Isha!

Mary-Anne V said...

These fairies are so sweet ...wonderful cards.