Sunday, September 29, 2019

2019 National Coffee Day Blog Hop

Hello and Welcome to the 2019 National Coffee Day blog hop. I am so excited to be a guest with WOW! Embossing powder today :) and we are participating in Coffee Lovers Blog Hop organized by the sweet and wonderful Amy Tsuruta :)


Here is my card for today. I used the Bang Embossing powder from the Confetti Trio to the edges of my cardbase. I then cut a mat layer and sponged peacock feathers distress ink very lightly through stencil. I then die-cut the Coffee to go Mug by SugarPea designs. I sponged distress ink to the lid and the sleeve. I then embossed the heart shape using Calypso Embossing Glitter by WOW! Embossing Powder.


Assemble everything together.


To finish, I adhered some Icy Sparkle Crystals by Studio Katia.

There are prizes on each stop of the super sponsors to be won. 

The Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog is also doing a giveaway be sure to leave a comment on their blog. The winner will be announced on Friday, October 11th.


WOW! Embossing Powder is also giving away a $25 Gift Card. WooHooo!!!
You must leave a comment on the WOW Embossing blog and each Designers blog to be entered to win the Gift Card.

Here is the full list of the WOW! Embossing Powders designers!

Have fun hopping and a great Sunday!

29 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the subtle embossed background panel and of course, the fun red cup

Julie S said...

Love the look of the embossing on the mat.

Kelsey Thomas said...

This is pretty!

Melissa T. said...

Love the details and colors of your card! Thank you for sharing!

cghundley said...

How pretty! Love
the colors and the
embossing on the
coffee cup.
Carla from Utah

suzvit said...

Love your card! The textures and colors are wonderful!

Nan0807 said...

Your Hug in a Mug card is so cute!

Cynthia Cole said...

Such a sweet card!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love this CAS design with the POP of red!

Becca Yahrling said...

Stunning card design! And I love red & teal - one of my
fave color combos.

Cindy Holmes said...

Stunning card! I absolutely love the color combination choices! Very unique looking!

Amy C. said...

Beautiful and the perfect amount of sparkle!

Beverly S. said...

Very pretty! Love how you embossed on the red coffee cup with the heart. :)

Shandy's Life in a Craft Box said...

Very pretty. Love the bright red cup and the simple details.

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Isha. Your coffee cup is perfect.

Mary Holshouser said...

Wonderful card. Love
the sentiment.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Bunny said...

Beautifully embossed. We all need a hug in a mug no matter what we drink. [Bunny]`

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning! I love the glittery embossed heart. WOW has so many cool products, and I'm learning so many cool new tricks. I need to check out WOW and treat myself to some new goodies. I tend to create within my comfortable little comfort zone, and I'm seeing here that WOW has many great ideas that I need to try. Thanks for the inspiration, and for participating in National Coffee Day.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Super Stick Chick said...

WOW! Wonderful card. Love all the colors and great design.

Lisa R. said...

Beautiful job showcasing these awesome products! TFS

Helen F. said...

Your card is super cute, Isha! The colors are really fabulous together!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! The embossing powders you used are gorgeous! Awesome colors and textures!

Karen L K said...

Such a nice card! The colors are a great combo!

Jean said...

So pretty!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love that faint background and those yummy edges... awesome!

Sue D said...

Sweet sentiment and I like the heart on the cup.

Linnea S said...

ooooo! luv the sparkle!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

what a fun card!!!

Unknown said...

A Hug in a Mug is beautifully worded and do is coffee day.A very neat and unique design.
NK Gupta and Raksha Gupta