Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Fun Stampers Journey: Stamp of the Month October

Hello everyone! It’s September and I'm so pleased to share Fun Stampers Journey's October Stamp Of The Month: Joyous Bird

I love this sweet and simple set with pretty images.I used the same images to create two different cards.
For the first card I used the FSJ Gold and Silver embossing powders onto the watercolor paper. I then heat embossed the background. Now I applied some FSJ Bubble Gum liquid water color using smooshing technique.


Stamp and emboss the sentiment. To finish, I adhered some Journey Sequence from Pink World.

For my 2nd. card, I stamped and embossed the images using white embossing powder. I then added the Bubble Gum and Lovely Blue Liquid colors.
Next, I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock and finished the card by tying some pink twine.



You can find information on how to subscribe to the Fun Stampers Journey Stamp of the Month Club HERE.
Full list of supplies

1 comment:

Shelly said...

These are gorgeous, Isha!