Friday, October 11, 2019

Tonic Studios Wonderful Wishes Christmas Release Online Party!

Hello Everyone! I am so excited to be part of today’s Wonderful Wishes Online Party, hosted by Tonic Studios to help celebrate their newest release! 


I have two cards for you using the cute and adorable Snowman Snuggles stamp set.

Card 1 -  I started by adding some Lilac Waterfall Nuvo shimmer powder to a watercolor paper and sprayed little water. Let this dry. Love the mix of colors in this powder. I then 
stamped and embossed the image, colored it using various Nuvo Aqua Flow pens. Fussy cut it and then adhere to the card layer. Adhere this layer to the cardbase.


 Look at the lovely subtle shimmer of the powder :)


Card 2 - I stamped and embossed the image. I then stamped the snow and embossed using white puff powder. Apply various colors of Nuvo Aqua Flow pens and let this dry. I added some Midas Touch pen too and this gives a subtle shimmer. This is my favourite gold shimmer pen ever :)
I finished the card with stamping and embossing the sentiment.



Giveaway

Tonic Studios is having giveaways on the Wonderful Wishes Online Party blog Post.

There is also a 10% Discount Code for my readers. You simply click on the shop links here and you will automatically get the discount on your shopping cart.  It expires on November 11th - 2019. Applies on all the products on the Tonic UK and Tonic USA Shop . Except Kits. Code can't be combined with another coupon.

3 comments:

cghundley said...

So charming and
pretty!
Carla from Utah

Dawn T said...

Two adorable cards Isha. Beautifully coloured.

Andre M. said...

Lovely festive cards, thanks for the inspiration.