Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Studio Katia: Merry Christmas

Hello everyone!Today I am sharing a CAS shaker card on Studio Katia Blog using some of the new winter release goodies. I love the new Floral Snowflake Stencil so much and of coarse the snowflake stamp and dies. I decided to use just the die for my card today.


I started by applying some distress ink onto a white layer, through the stencil using the new ink blender brush. I really love the soft and even result we get with them. I then die-cut snowflake and adhered the cut snowflake to the cardbase. Now, I adhered acetate onto the back side of the panel.

Add some Frost and Fine glitter onto the snowflake on the card. Apply double sided tape around the snowflake and the cardbase. Adhere the panel to the card. This way, the card isn't bulky and is perfect for quick mailing. Flick some black splatters and let it dry.


I then die-cut the word Merry 3 times from white cardstock and once from glitter cardstock. I then added some color to the glitter word. Stack them all and adhere to the shaker window. Stamp and adhere the word Christmas.
To finish, I added some of the Icy Crystals.

Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice crafty day!

No comments: