Saturday, November 2, 2019

Fun Stampers Journey: Stamp of the Month November

Hello everyone! It’s November and I'm so pleased to share Fun Stampers Journey's November Stamp Of The Month: Mistletoe and Holly

I love this sweet and simple set with pretty images. It's perfect for some fun Christmas cards. I used the same images to create two different cards.

For my first card, I started by stamping and embossing the holly onto a white panel. I used WOW! Mermaid Tails embossing powder. I then sponged some distress inks using a blender brushes. I then stamped the sentiment, die-cut it. I then added red pencil color to the berries.


Assemble everything together.


For the 2nd. card, I started by masking the snow area and the sky area, sponged inks to create the sky. I sponged some blue ink through the FSJ: Bubble Bubble stencil. Stamp and color the images. Stamp and emboss the sentiment.


Adhere some sparkle cuts for the snow. Assemble everything together.


You can find information on how to subscribe to the Fun Stampers Journey Stamp of the Month Club HERE.
Full list of supplies

No comments: