Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Studio Katia: Paws for Kindness Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to Studio Katia Paws for Kindness special blog hop.

This is an exclusive stamp set and coordinating die bundle featuring specifically designed to celebrate the World Kindness Day.

You should have arrived from Dana Gong's blog and your next stop is Erum Tasneem's blog!



Studio Katia will donate $10 from every sale of this special stamp bundle to Pets in the Classroom, because we truly believe that all children should have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities, respect for life and being kind to one another.



Sentiments and words included in this set:
- BEST, FRIENDS, KINDNESS, HUGS, XOXO, YOU
- sending, your way, with
- is in our hearts
- light up the world
- be silly be yourself be kind
- will always be remembered
- are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they're there

Here is my card for you :)



I started by masking a stripe onto my cardbase and sponged some inks. I then put the stencil over it and sponged some more ink. Remove the mask paper. Now, I stamped and colored the image using copic markers. I then die-cut it using the dies and adhered this to the card. Finally, I stamped the sentiment.
Easy and one layer so perfect for mailing too :)



Blog Hop Giveaway:

Studio Katia is giving away TWO $25 CAD gift certificates on their Blog. Winners will be chosen randomly from comments left under all the Blogs.
All comments must be left by Friday, November 22nd, 2019, 23:59 PM EST.
Winners will be announced on Sunday, November 24th, 2019 on SK Blog.

There's MORE: Katia kindly offered $15 Gift Certificate to one of my followers on my blog.All you have to do is follow my blog and leave a comment. I would appreciate if you follow me on Instagram too.


23 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love how you colored her and your paw print stripe down the side there! Too cute! it's my puppy's 4th birthday today! I feel like this hop is for her!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card with this cute image! Love the colors and the stenciled background!

Amy C. said...

I like the panel you created with those soft, pretty colors and the paw prints.

Dee Earnshaw said...

such a darling card - love the pink stripe with the paws - very sweet

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: such a great card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Jean said...

Just darling!

Subhashini said...

Lovely card!!

Shelly said...

Aww...so pretty and sweet!

Rebecca Ednie said...

What an adorable card. Love the ombré panel.

cghundley said...

Your card is so
sweet and charming!
Lovely coloring.
Carla from Utah

cghundley said...

I follow both
your blog and
Instagram.
Carla from Utah

Dawn T said...

Too cute Isha

Isabel Z said...

LOVE this card.

Subhashini said...

I love your coloring and the masking to create CAS style card

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the glow of love behind the
little girl. The stripe down
the middle is a fun idea.
Great card. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a pretty card...love the masked sky with stench detail.

Denise Bryant said...

Blog and Instagram follower too!

Karthikha said...

What an adorable scene!! So cute :) And I love your design with the stencil work! :)

Annette Reed said...

Very pretty! I love the strip of stenciling. Your image looks great.

Sue D said...

Cute scene and I like the background panel.

Shar Zar said...

So cute.

Lauryne Cunningham said...

So cute! I love the striped background, it really spotlights the image!

sharon g said...

GREAT colors!!!!!!!!!!!! I really love all of the colors. And of course the girl and pets.