Sunday, November 10, 2019

Studio Katia: Watercolor Poinsettia Card

Hello everyone!Today I am sharing a card on Studio Katia Blog using watercolor markers and lots of new release products. Here is my card with lots of layers still it's quite flat and perfect for mailing.


I started by creating a teal cardbase. I then die-cut a white layer using the Mini Polka Dot cover die. Trim it so its 4 by 5.25 inch. I then smooched some inks onto it to add more interest to the background.
Now, I stamped and embossed the poinsettia border using WOW! gold embossing powder. I colored them using Tonic aqua flow pens. Let it dry and then die-cut it.


Adhere the mat layer to the cardbase. Adhere the floral border. Die-cut a piece of vellum using the hexagon from Half Striped cover die. Stamp and emboss the sentiment using gold embossing powder. Adhere to the card center.
Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice crafty day!


2 comments:

Darnell said...

This is breathtaking, Isha! The design and your coloring make this so elegant and beautiful!! Hugs, Darnell

Dawn T said...

what a beautiful card Isha.