Thursday, September 5, 2019

Studio Katia: Best Day Ever!

Hello everyone! I am on the Studio Katia blog with this CAS card.


I love black cards with a pop of color, although I have to admit that this one was difficult to capture in pics Sorry about that. I started by creating a black panel as the background layer. I stamped the pretty florals using versamark ink and then embossed using the black glint embossing glitter from WOW! Embossing Powder. I then adhered this panel to a peach cardstock. I then die-cut the word Best using the same peach CS. I die-cut the shadow of the best die using vellum and adhered them together. Check out the pretty tone on tone background. 

I then stamped the rest of the sentiment and adhered everything to the card. To finish, I adhered some pretty Onyx Crystals. Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice crafty day!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Isha!

Ivana Camdzic said...

This is SO glam and elegant, Isha! Love it so much!

Ronny Alfred said...

Hi Dear,

I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

You can also Find buy wow classic gold U4GM has a large stock of WOW Classic gold for each Server so that we can make delivery within 10Mins. Here you can enjoy the best 7x24 friendly service and low price, help you enjoy World of Warcraft Classic

Visit Now:- https://www.u4gm.com/wow-classic-gold

Well Saxon said...

Thanks for posting this blog, I am very impressed with your blog and it is very useful for me and other. Please visit at Best way to make gold in wow classic U4GM is a website focuses on 30+ Game Currency, Items, Boosting such as Fortnite Weapons, Poe Currency, FIFA 20 Coins,NBA 2K20 MT, Madden 20 coins, Fallout 76 Items and lots of other Game Service. Click here - https://www.u4gm.com/

Thomas Gibson said...

If you are a reputable MUT Coins obtained from a formal channel, there will be no difficulties. Poor luck, encountering negative business, may perhaps block your account, it's also risky. So it is very best to have it from a standard big internet site like EZMUT.com And as you are able to see from the name, this can be the game web-site devoted to MUT players. Right here, it is possible to not simply get the MUT Coins you'd like, but in addition other MUT Coins, Madden Coins and MUT Items. Further knowledge the exciting from the game. It can be stated that if this website will not be secure, there's no protected game shop around the entire network. Naturally, it truly is not excluded that other internet sites do improved and opt for.