Thursday, June 25, 2020

Studio Katia June 2020 Release Blog Hop

Hello everyone and welcome to our June 2020 Blog Hop. I am so excited to share the GORGEOUS products Katia has come up with at Studio Katia .


This release includes 6 New Clear Stamp Sets and 4 Sets of Coordinating Dies, 6 New Stand Alone Creative Dies, 15 New Embellishments and a Studio Katia FIRST 6X6 Paper Set!
You should have arrived here from Tracey McNeely's blog. If not start at Studio Katia Blog.

 I have two cards for you today. So without taking much time, let's start.
Card 1
For my first card, I used the Slimline Set 2 dies along with the Mini Birthday Cake stamp and die, Vanilla Luster Fusion sequins. I also used the It's Your Birthday stamp and the Scattered Hearts stencils from the older release.

I started by applying spun sugar, picked raspberry, scattered straw and wild honey distress oxide inks to a panel of white cardstock using Studio Katia blender brushes. I then put the stencil on top and applied the darker shades of the inks lightly through the stencil.
Flick some perfect pearls mixed with water and let dry. Die-cut the panel using the dies. Stamp and emboss the panel. Adhere the center cut panel to the cardbase. Adhere the frame piece to the cardbase using 3D foam.


Stamp the cake image using alcohol friendly ink and color using copic markers. Apply spectrum noir clear sparkle pen to the candles and the icing. Apply glossy accents onto the candles. Let dry.
Adhere everything to the card and apply some sequins.
Card 2
For my 2nd. card I used the GORGEOUS new pattern paper but added a twist. I also used the Flourishing Note stamp and die.

  
I love the pattern a lot but didn't want a bold black print behind the soft image. So, I applied some WOW! Embossing powder rose gold foil to it and ran it through the laminator. Love the result and it's perfect for the background I wanted. I then applied a bit of picked raspberry and squeezed lemonade distress ink to the foiled paper. Die-cut this piece using the Dotted Pattern Set 3
I took a pink cardbase and applied thin gesso to the edges. I then die-cut the Fancy Circle and applied gesso to the frame die.


Stamp and emboss the Flourishing Note stamp twice using WOW! Embossing Powder Copper ep, onto watercolor paper and color using zig clean color markers. On the 2nd image I colored only the flowers and adhere them onto the first image using 3D foam.
Adhere this to the panel and adhere the panel to the cardbase.
To finish, I added some Pink Carnation Crystals and Moss Green Pearls.

Blog Hop Giveaway...YAY!!!Studio Katia is giving away a $50 Gift Certificate on their Blog.
All comments must be left by Friday, July 3rd, 2020, 23:59 PM EST.
All winners will be announced on Sunday, July 5th, 2020 on Studio Katia Blog.

I also have a Personal Blog Giveaway for my followers.
You can win one Gift Certificate of $25 CAD. All you have to do is comment here on my blog. If you like my work, I would love if you visit me on instagram (ishagupta_ig), where I share many more creations.
The winner will be picked and we will post all the winners on
Studio Katia Blog.
Here is the full supply list for you :)


59 comments:

Emma Rose said...

Love the cards, beautiful colouring

Jody V said...

Love your cards. Thanks for sharing.

Karthikha said...

Beautiful cards in soft colors! I love the slimline one a lot :)

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful cards! So clever to use gold foiling on the patterned paper, too.

Icardink said...

Beautiful cards! Lovely coloring!

Mirella said...

How beautiful, both of these! I especially love the first card - perfection!

Jean said...

Such gorgeous cards!

Becca Yahrling said...

Your cards are just stunning! Loving the slimline dies.

Mary Kay Ross said...

Your cards are fabulous! I love this new release!!!

Zlatka said...

Beautiful cards! I love the flourishing note stamp.

Lisa Petrella said...

Gorgeous creations!!! Your coloring is so fantastic!!!

Trina P. said...

Beautiful. The Flourishing Note is my favourite stamp from this release. Love the slimline dies.

Ashley Cortez said...

Your cards are beautiful I really love what you did on the slimline card

Karen Day said...

That rose gold foil, is such a pretty touch! And I love how you used the new slimline die, tucking the cakes in behind it :o)

sharon g said...

The flowers look so wonderful. The embossing adds such a nice touch.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: so pretty! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Yummy & pretty cakes and lovely flowers.

DorothyA said...

Lovely cards! The cake card is so wonderfully pink- reminds me of a Disney movie!And the second card is so pretty- I really like that flower envelope stamp! Wonderful!

Giselle said...

Both cards are lovely but the use of foil is very clever! I’ll have to remember this.

Lindsey said...

Hi, Isha! I had to stop by to see these two gorgeous cards! I love the pastel shades and beautiful ink blending of the first one; and the embossing of the second one is a perfect way to let the focal stamped images shine. So nicely done!

MadeByMeghanK said...

The gold foil is awesome! I LOVE the birthday cakes and that color combo!

Kathy Dippner said...

Fabulous card! I love the slimline cards and will add the dies to my wishlist.

Kim Heggins said...

Love your wonderful cards....so bright and beautiful.

Amy C. said...

Beautiful work on your cards! I love these new releases.

SharonV said...

Loved the beautiful rose colors!

Cherry Robinson said...

I love your cards Isha. Pink is my fave colour and your cards are so much fun! You gave me great inspiration! Thank you!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty colors and details on your awesome cards! Love that slimline card format, and the cakes look scrumptious in those pretty colors! Beautiful floral card too!

Tracy B. said...

Beautiful cards! And I love how you foiled the background...genius!

Isabel Z said...

You are so talented!

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice blending for the cakes and layers for the flowers. Good example share.

Cyndi said...

Wonderful cards. I really love the Flourishing Note stamp and those cakes look good enough to eat!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow fabulous cards...love the pretty slimline card and how you foiled the pattern paper!

Andre M. said...

Gorgeous palette on these designs, your colouring is fantastic.

Mary Holshouser said...

The birthday cakes are wonderful.
such a fun and happy card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Annette Reed said...

Beautifull birthday card. Love that sentiment die. The soft ink blending is very pretty. The gold foiling on that second card is such a cool idea. It totally changes the look of that paper.

Allie said...

Your cakes look so tasty, Isha! Beautiful inspiration!

Cindy Holmes said...

Wow your cards are absolutely gorgeous! I really love the blends of different colors!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Your cards are so pretty. :)

Lisa Byers said...

Love your birthday!! Love those colors!! I think your choice of using the Wow embossing powder was the perfect choice!! Gorgeous!!

Lee said...

Your cards are so lovely! I especially love the flowers!! Thank you!

AnnieD said...

I love the flourishing note stamp and the card you made with it!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are such pretty cards! Love the inking and the cakes on the first one, and I love the new floral envelope!

Dana M said...

Oh what lovely cards! Beautiful color palettes and designs. Wonderful inspiration.

Karla Yungwirth said...

What fun rainbow cakes! And I love the way you added the gold foiling to the paper!!

cm said...

A duo of gorgeous, Isha! I'm especially smitten with your triple-cake slimline card! Yummy!
~carol

Shu-Wen said...

Lovely cards! I love the coloring!

Jade said...

What lovely cards! I like both of them. So wonderful. The cakes are adorable.

Chandhini said...

Love both your cards, first one is just fabulous. Love the choice of colours, the coloring on cake is stunning.

Cynthia Koop said...

I love the birthday slimline but the 2nd card is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the way you colored the background paper with the gold foil and slight color. I really can't wait to place an order from this release! Thank you for the inspiration and great ideas!

Dee Earnshaw said...

your cards are lovely thanks for shairng

Danyelle Dillon said...

Your cards are to die for! I love them so much, especially the slim line one. I have really got to try one of those, I am so drawn to them for some reason and everyone is doing them! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love the gold embossing on these!

Greta said...

Love the slimline dies you used! 2 fabulous cards!

Melissa Leftrick said...

So adorable!!! So excited for this release! Love all the cute goodies!

Sindhu said...

WOw...the cards are so beautiful...love the floral envelope card...

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Gorgeous cards! I love how you colored and ink blended the birthday card- pretty colors!

Carol Wortman said...

I do love the fun wonky cakes with the drippy icing so much! The pastel colors make them extra yummy! I loved the floral note from first sight! Lovely!

Valerija said...

How cute! Love the images and soft colours.
Valerija xx

Sue D said...

Yummy cakes and pretty flowers. I like the colors and shine.