Sunday, June 7, 2020

Studio Katia - You're So Sweet Card

Hello everyone! Sharing a floral card on Studio Katia blog. I enhanced the soft image with a rainbow alcohol pearl background. 


I started by creating a panel using Tim Holtz alcohol pearl inks. I simply took the colors (Villainous, Deception, Sublime, Enchanted, Splendor, Sail Boat Blue) in rainbow order and applied the ink to a yupo paper in swiping motion and then dabbing movement. Once I was happy with the result, I let this dry. Make a salmon pink cardbase. Die-cut a white cardstock layer using the Loops cover die. Adhere the alcohol pearl panel behind it. Stamp the sweet pea from the You’re So Sweet stamp, add a touch of color using zig clean color marker and die-cut it. 



Die-cut the banner using the die from Best Ever die-set. I cut it once in white and once in the cardbase color. Stamp sentiment. Adhere the pink layer to the white by slightly offsetting it. Adhere the images and the banner. To finish, I applied a bit of spectrum noir clear sparkle pen to the florals. Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice crafty day!

No comments: