Friday, August 14, 2020

Studio Katia: Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I am on Studio Katia blog today with a birthday card. I decided to create the background using stamping by stencil technique and for the main focal image, I colored it using copic markers.


First I stamped the image from Mini Birthday Cake onto alcohol friendly paper and colored it using copic markers. For today's image, I played with deep colors to give more dimension using dark shadows. Die-cut the image. Now to create the background, I used the Autumn Leaves stencil, spritz it with Imagine Sheer Spritz Gold and a little water. Put the stencil upside down onto the cardstock, let it stay there for a couple of minutes and remove. Let dry. Die-cut the tag from the Dotted Patterns Set 3 using vellum. Stamp the sentiment and emboss using WOW! Chocolate Caramel Pearl embossing powder.

 
Adhere the mat layer to pink card. Adhere the cake image using 3d foam tape to the vellum tag. Adhere the tag to the card. Now add glossy accents to the candles, nuvo aqua shimmer to the frosting. To finish, add some Rouge Pink Crystals. 
Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice day and stay safe!
 

No comments: