Friday, August 28, 2020

WOW! Embossing Powder & Kat Scrappiness Blog Hop

Hello and Welcome to the WOW! Embossing Powder & Kat Scrappiness Blog Hop! We have TWO days of inspiration for you using Kat Scrappiness Stamps, Dies, and Embellishments and WOW! Embossing Powders.
 

I made a fun shaker card with no-line coloring technique.
You should have come here from Priscilla Bergman Joseph's blog. 
 
 
Actually, I have used the Kat Scrappiness products for the first time and I really like them. For today, I used WOW! Atlantica Sparkles in the shaker along with Opaque Bright White ep and Kat Scrappiness - - Lola the Giraffe stamp and die. Thank You with Shadow Die.
I started by szamping the image onto copic friendly paper using antique linen distress ink and colored it using copic markers. I sponged the background and diecut the Thank You using the shadow die. 
I then adhered clear acetate at the back side of this panel and added score tape all around it.

I then put some Sparkles - Atlantica onto the cardbase. Adhere the mat layer to the card. This creates a flat shaker card. I then die-cut the word Thank You, dabbed WOW! clear slow drying ink, sprinkle with Opaque White embossing powder and used the dual heat tool. Adhere the word inside the shadow opening. Adhere the image.


To finish, I die-cut some butterflies, color them with copics and adhere to the card.
 
And of course there are amazing PRIZES!
WOW! Embossing Powders is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to either their UK or USA Store and Kat Scrappiness is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to their store. All you need to do to win is COMMENT. The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win! The winners will be chosen at RANDOM from ANY of the blogs on the two day hop.

Enjoy the hop and have a nice day!

28 comments:

Claire said...

Such a cute design
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Kelsey Thomas said...

Such an adorable card. :)

jean said...

cute , so sweet!!!

Subhashini said...

What a cute giraffe

Jo said...

Love that Thank You die and the sparkle in the back makes it pop!

sharon g said...

This guy is so cute, and the background looks awesome. I really like the two together. But the, I have always LOVED giraffes.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Oh, my goodness, that is the cutest card ever! I love giraffes! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Karen Page said...

Oh wow! What a brilliant idea for the sparkly embossing powder!!! I bought some when I fell in love with the look but I struggle to use it. This is ingenious.... and beautiful!

Erica A-B said...

Your card is absolutely amazing, Isha!!

Laurie said...

Lovely card! Love what you did for the background. Thanks for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty shaker card! I love all the sparkle around the sentiment, and the giraffe is just adorable!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love your shaker background!

Ericka Strange said...

Adorable card Isha and I love the shaker aspect with the cute giraffe. So fun!

Chandhini said...

Your shaker card is so pretty, love the sparkle. The giraffe is so adorable.

L said...

Wonderful shaker card!
The little giraffe is so adorable.
Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

Adorable!! And what a fun shaker technique!

Laurie2cats said...

Adorable card! I love the flat shaker technique for the sentiment die.

Sue D said...

Cute shaker and adorable giraffe.

Sara said...

Super cute!

LIZARD said...

A flat shaker is a wonderful idea. I wish we could see the thank you embossing a bit better, because the sparkles in the shaker really take center stage. As well as your cute giraffe. An adorable card! And clever.

Riikka Kovasin said...

So sweet!

Bobbey said...

Adorable little shaker card!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: I can't tell you how adorable this card is! LOVE IT! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: I love giraffes and this one is the sweetest! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

HandmadeByTasha13 said...

Woah! This is too cute!!!!!! 😍😍
It's been so much fun hopping along with you 💓

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice look at the embossing powder. I haven't used these chunky styles of powder. Great use in the design.

Jean said...

Just darling!

Tina Z. said...

Super cute!