Tuesday, September 1, 2020

WOW! Embossing Powder - Merry Christmas Card

Hello everyone, I am on WOW! Embossing powder blog today. Hope you are enjoying our September challenge over on facebook and the theme is "Christmas". It's perfect time to start on the Christmas cards for sure :) I love lots of sparkle in my cards for the holiday season.



I used Sunny Studio Christmas Trimmings, Classy Christmas, Season's Greetings stamps and dies along with the Fancy Frames Rectangle dies.

To start, I stamped the pine leaves using WOW! slow dry ink and embossed them using the Green Glitz and Aventurine embossing powders. Mix of colors gives additional interest to the image. I die-cut the frame, dabbed slow drying ink and sprinkled Sparkling Snow embossing powder. Heat emboss.


 
Take a watercolor mat layer and smoosh some watercolors to create the background. Once dry, adhere the pine leaves. Now adhere the frame.

Stamp the berries and die-cut. Stamp the sentiment and emboss it using Metallic Platinum embossing powder, die-cut. Adhere to the mat layer.


To finish, adhere the mat layer to a blue/green card base. Hope you liked my creation. Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Claire said...

This is beautiful. I love how you have used the white frame
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner