Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Sunny Studio - Hello Interactive Card

Hello everyone! Today I have a fun interactive card using the adorable Scaredy Cat set by  Sunny Studio. I really love this cute image and the first thing came to my mind was to create an interactive card using an action wobbler :)

I started by die-cutting the semi circle using Stitched Semi Circle die. I then adhered the white negative  part to the card base. Sponge distress oxide inks to the background. Now I die-cut some birch trees using Rustic Winter Dies. Adhere to the inked piece. Die-cut the grass using the Slimline Nature Borders die. Sponge distress oxide inks.

Stamp the images using Scaredy Cat, Bountiful Autumn, Farm Fresh stamp set onto Neenah card. Color using copic markers and die-cut using coordinating dies.

Adhere the grass to the inked panel and adhere all the images. Adhere mini action wobbler at the back of the cute cat image. Adhere to the card. Adhere this semi circle piece to the card.

Here is the interactive part in action :)


Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day!


No comments: