Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Sunny Studio - Merry Christmas Card

 Hello everyone! I have a Christmas Card featuring all of the newest Slimline dies over on Sunny Studio blog today.

Slimline dies are very popular at the moment, so I am thrilled that Sunny Studio introduced these dies! and the best part is to have the various borders and the nature borders dies as well.

I started by die-cutting the main mat layer using the Slimline Scalloped Frame die. I sponged it using tumbled glass distress ink towards the top. I then die-cut some clouds and snow hills using the Slimline Nature Border dies. I sponged the edges of these using distress ink. Flick some iridescent watercolor, distress ink to all these panels and let dry.

I then die-cut the borders using the Slimline Borders die and colored them using copic markers to match my ornaments. Adhere to the mat layer.

Die-cut some trees from the Rustic Winter Dies. Adhere to the layer and then adhere the clouds and the snow hills. apply some stickles.

I then took Tim Holtz yupo paper and added some pearl alcohol ink, let dry. I then stamped one of the layer of the baubles using Retro Ornament stamp with versamark ink, sprinkle WOW! gold pearl embossing powder and heat emboss. Die-cut the baubles using coordinating dies.

Finally, I stamped the fir leaves using distress inks in various shades of green and peacock feathers using Classy Christmas Stamp set. Add some water using a damp brush. Die-cut using the coordinating dies.

 

Stamp and emboss the sentiment onto vellum. Assemble everything together.

Hope you enjoyed this project. Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice day!!

No comments: