Saturday, September 19, 2020

MFT 2020 Card Design Superstar Challenge: Coloring Virtuoso

Hello everyone! I am so excited, MFT is hosting the Card Design Superstar Challenge again. This is my card for the Coloring Virtuoso challenge. I love flowers, I wish I had the newest GORGEOUS florals from MFT but I found these older ones Painted Petals stamp and decided to use them. They were a bit of a challenge to color because of their layering and abstract style but I love to challenge myself and went for no-line watercolor effect :)
 
 
 
I used Daniel Smith watercolors to color in the images after stamping them with antique linen distress ink. Fussy cut them and created the cluster. For the sentiment I used Sweetest Somebunny stamp set, I stamped and embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder and added a touch of watercolor.
 
 
Thanks for dropping by! Have a nice weekend.

1 comment: