Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Heffy Doodle - Autumn theme Cards

 Hello everyone! I hope you all have the new release goodies from Heffy Doodle in your craft room by now. If not, here are some cards to inspire you :)

For the first card, I used the beautiful Forest Leaves dies. I really like the size and the center stitched vein of these dies. I created the background using the Woodgrain Texture background die for the wreath and the sentiment is from the Nuts About You stamps.

To start, I added distress inks in picked raspberry, barn door, mustard seed, worn lipstick to a watercolor paper using water and paintbrush. I then flicked some gold watercolor to it and let this piece dry.

 
Add texture to a white card by using the woodgrain background plate, add a ring for the wreath base using burlap. Die-cut the leaves from the water-colored panel and assemble the wreath as per you liking. Stamp the sentiment from the Nuts About You stamp set. 
 

Fot the next card I used the same leafy dies to create an accent for the card. I made a slimline card using the new Slimline Quartet Dies, Silly Slimline Slants dies.
I sponged the panel using picked raspberry distress ink, flick some gold watercolor. Once dry, I die-cut it using the silly slimline slants die. Put the positive piece onto a white cardbase and adhere the slanted stripes to the cardbase. Adhere the rest of the frame using 3d foam.

Die-cut the word HUGS 3 times using white cardstock and once with gold foil. Stack them together to create a chipboard kind of look. Adhere to the card. Add three leaves and tie them using a gold floss.


Have a wonderful day! Thanks for dropping by :)

2 comments:

David Jack said...

Excellent blog it is very impressive and informative miles from christmas silver puffer jacket content good work dude keep it up

William Henry said...

I truly appreciate this post. guardians of the galaxy star lord leather jacket Much thanks!