Friday, September 24, 2021

MFT 2021 Card Design Superstar - Coloring Virtuoso

Hello friends! Hope everyone is doing fine. There is a lot going on in life at the moment and I really really needed a distraction, I find crafting helps a bit, especially challenges. Normally, I don't play along challenges anymore due to time constraints but this one is close to my heart. I decided to create a card for the 2021 Card Design Superstar Contest hosted by My Favorite Things for the Coloring Virtuoso category.
 
I love playing with colors to forget everything, sounds strange. Try this, it's a great therapy. Anyhoo, I played with some watercolors and dabbled in no-line watercolor technique. It did take some time as I find for me it's easier to color florals  than critters :)
 
I used one of the cutest Stacey Yacula stamp "You Make Me Smile". Stamped the image using antique linen distress ink and colored using various watercolors.
 


 Hope you enjoyed this and try coloring, it's a great therapy :) Thank you for dropping by!

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

so sweet Isha. And what stunning watercolouring. A great distraction for sure. Take care

Ethan Henry said...

Excellent blog it is very impressive and informative content rip wheeler cole hauser black jacket good work dude keep it up.

Mark Spencer said...

I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better right after checking your blogs. help with assignment helper You have made me feel so good about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have

Mark Spencer said...

I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when help with essay I feel so down but I will feel better right after checking your blogs. You have made me feel so good about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have

David Carter said...

I've never read a piece of writing like that. This article is fantastic. I was looking for similar information. Thank you for sharing this with us. This article about the Importance Of Morse Code may be useful if you're interested in learning Morse. Because it contains some basic Morse code knowledge.