Friday, September 24, 2021

MFT 2021 Card Design Superstar - Clean and Simple Genius

Hello friends! Hope everyone is doing fine. There is a lot going on in life at the moment and I really really needed a distraction, I find crafting helps a bit, especially challenges. Normally, I don't play along challenges anymore due to time constraints but this one is close to my heart.  I decided to create a card for the 2021 Card Design Superstar Contest hosted by My Favorite Things.

I made a Clean and Simple card for the Clean & Simple Genius category. I love CAS cards as we can tell a whole story within the limited space :) Still keeping the eyes onto the strong focal point with plenty of white space. To give more interest, there is coloring and dimension.
 
I love gnomes, fairies, enchanted forest with cute critters, mushrooms and here I have it all....lol. I used the Hanging with My Gnomies stamp and dies. Stamped the images, colored using Copic markers, sponged some ink to create grass and sky Aaaand done.

 
I love this image and it was fun coloring it.

 
Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

 

 

No comments: