Monday, December 12, 2011

Let's Chill

Today I happen to think about summer as its been quite bad weather here. We are waiting for snow but it's rather raining all the time and the temperature is still hasn't reached negative. Warmest Nov. and December so far. So I started thinking about cocktails and then quickly whipped up this card. I am submitting it for the challenge at Moxie Fab World...cos I chose Alcoholic beverage...ha ha. Pls. click on the photo for a better view.
I used the stamps from Hero Arts and colored the images using Copics. It was so much fun.
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your love.

I am submitting this card for the challenge at Varna's blog.

9 comments:

Jeanette M. said...

Adorable card, Isha! I love those colours.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, Isha! I love the way you colored it with the bright colors. Wonderful.

Hugs, Tina

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to the Random Fun Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

So fun and so well done!
I love your humor Isha!!

TFS~

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha this is delightful. Your choice of colors and shading is marvelous.

Tee said...

Love the coloring and such a fun fun card!!! Awesome!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wow what amazing coloring!

Cheers from Bangalore, India
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Piali said...

Gorgeous card!! Love your coloring skills!

Shalini said...

such a cool card!!! super fun!!!