Monday, March 26, 2012

Hello

Since I was in Spring mood, I created one more floral card...lol. Today too we had beautiful weather outside and tomorrow will be too but then tomorrow the garden is calling me to get pampered.
I used the sketch from the Retro Sketch blog. Colors I used are from The Play Date Cafe blog...its been quite long since I last played their challenge. I am also submitting it at the Lily Pad challenge blog (Flowers)


My card:


Stamps: Hero Arts; Ink: Ranger Distress Inks and color Box Chalk ink; Stickles; Prismacolor Pencil color; Picket Fence Distress stain; Pattern paper Basic Grey Indie Bloom

I stamped the flower using Antique Linen ink and then colored over it with prismacolor pencils. After that I applied some Diamond stickles. For the blue panel, I used broken china distress ink and then stamp the dots and flower bg stamp using the same color and distress stain. Finally assembled everything together. I really love the effect...its pretty:)
Hope you are enjoying my creations as much as I am enjoying creating them. TFL

10 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the depth of color you acquired by mixing medias in your flower. Blessings!

kasia c. said...

Gorgeous! That flower is stunning. :)
Thanks for playing along with us at RetroSketches!

Dawn T said...

very pretty Isha. I love the way you coloured it

Jackie Rockwell said...

Such a beautiful and vibrant flower! So glad you played along with us this week Isha!

Ardyth said...

Love the image and the way you've coloured it!

Ruby said...

Very pretty card, I love that flower and it looks beautiful with the sparkles added to it! Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Lin said...

Beautiful details, Isha! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Lily Pad Cards~!

Jinny Newlin said...

I'm utterly speechless! This is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE your hints of glitter! Way to rock the color story, girl! Is that enough exclamation points for you? LOL! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Isha, awesome use of the sketch! I really LOVE that image! Thank you so much for playing along with RetroSketches this week!!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Isha, Isha, Isha....beautiful and beyond!