Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Picture Perfect

Today, I wanted to play with something different for a change....no flowers...lol. Then there were a few challenges I wanted to participate in too.
Lawnscaping challenge: Inspired by fellow Crafter
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Young Crafters blog: Stitching

I love Laurel's work and these 2 cards really inspired me to create my card. I like the LO of the first card, dont have Washi Tape yet (waiting for my mail man) so used some pattern paper strips and I also love the stitching on the second...


 

My card:
It was fun paper piecing this camera. I cut the places where the glass should be by my craft knife, adhered some white paper behind, colored with Copics and applied glossy accent for the effect.
More later....
TFL

10 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

Oh Isha. I am absolutely honored.... Thank you so much..... Wow!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR CARD! Love the patterned paper strips and the paper pieced camera! This is awesome! One of my favorites! LOVE IT!!!!!!! I am so glad you joined us for this challenge.

Danielle said...

This card is amazing! Love the patterned paper, and what a fun spin on Laurel's cards to really make it unique! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping!

Unknown said...

awesome take on these challenges! love the camera, and the stripes are perfect. great design :)

Piali said...

Awesome card!! Love the hand stitching!!!

Dawn T said...

fabulous card Isha

Emily Leiphart said...

Great card, Isha! I love those new papers and your little stitched details that form a visual triangle!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh this is brilliant Isha!
Love it!

Elizabeth Allan said...

This is definitely "picture perfect" Isha!

Lynnette said...

This is such a great card, wonderful take on the inspiration challenge

cats whiskers said...

I find it so hard not to use flowers, this is fab, Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge
Hugs Jacqui x