Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Its so true....

What??? Yes!!! I think this sentiment from Hero Arts is perfect for those days of life when one is feeling low. I know I know, its been quite some time since my last post.I feel not so good about it but family comes first...lol. But as it says Life is better when you laugh a little, specially with the friends made thru the blogging world.

So I was mesmerized by Shari's Velveteen technique and wanted to try it. I made my flower and leaves using the technique, it looks so soft and pretty in real. I used the colors from the Moxie Fab Tuesday trigger inspirational photo, which is simple, subtle and soft:)





Sorry the photo is not very clear. Other challenges I am entering:
Cute Card Thursday: Anything goes
The Paper Dolls:  Spring Bling

Thanks for dropping by:)

15 comments:

yyam said...

Such a sweet card! Love the pink!

Hope things are well at home Isha!

Sudha said...

Beautiful. LOve the sentiment too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

Alice said...

this is so pretty! love the colors you used. beautiful card, Isha!

Tee said...

Good to see you back..hope all of you are doing better now!!
Gorgeous card ... I am waiting to try that technique myself!!

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Isha. Your flower looks amazing. Love the sentiment

Karen B. said...

So beautiful and catching, I really like this design and technique!

Emily Leiphart said...

Isha, I'm glad you're feeling good enough to craft and blog! Your card is gorgeous and I really love how you stamped the flower onto woodgrain.

alexandra s.m. said...

It is such a gorgeous card Isha!
I have missed you!
I hope you're well ;-)


xxx

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

Wow! That's a gorgeous card with a beautiful flower. I've never heard of the Velveteen technique, but am anxious to check it out. Love the sentiment.

Thanks for playing along with the Paper Dolls.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Love how your flower takes center stage Isha and the soft background is a beautiful backdrop!

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful card. I love that flower. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Dolls.

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous card, Isha! The colors are simply beautiful! The velveteen stamping really shows well in this design!! Hope you get some time to create!

TesaB said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Isha!!!! Such gorgeous soft colors and wonderful stamps!!! Great sentiment!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Isha! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Renee said...

Beautiful!
Love the soft colors...
and what a fabby flower!!
That sentiment...
I die! :)
Thanks so much for playing with The Dolls! :)