Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy WCMD

Happy World Card Making Day to all the Card makers out there!! I am so excited as this is my first WCMD event where, I kind of understand a bit about it. I was not here last year and year before that, did not know about it...lol



So here is my card to say Hello to everyone, all around the World :)



Love this cutie ;) Hope hubby doesnt read this...lol.
I colored the Hamster using my Copics. I used 4 stamp sets to create this little card. Hope you like it.


I am submitting thisto the following challenges:
Paper Smooches WCMD contest
Moxie Fab World: WCMD (Hello)

See you soon with another card :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: (White) Neenah; Stamps: (Hang ups, Party Posse, My Peeps, Sentiment Sampler) Paper Smooches; Embossing Powder: (Silver super fine) Ranger; Ink: (Black) Memento; Coloring: Copics

5 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute...love how you used the hats as barbells.

Rachel said...

eeee he's such a cutie! i love that image and love your coloring :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is freakin' cute, Isha!! How clever of you to use the pole and hat to make a weight. LOL!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Dawn T said...

What a little cutie!