Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello October

Yay!!! Its 1st. of October already!!! I love this month, actually there are many reasons for it. I love Fall...the fall colors gives me a great feeling and today I even noticed the colors of the leaves of Trees changing around me :)

So what makes October so special...well this is the month, I got married, my Anniversary month ...lol

Now, since its the first of the month, its the time for a new Challenge at the Scraphouse Inspirational Blog. This month the theme is Halloween/Purple. I played with the color. Its been some time that I didnt use my distress inks to color my background, so I took out the Spring distress ink in Lilac and created the tone on tone background. Love it in Real. I used this cute image from Stamping Bella called Wasabi....she is so cute.



The colors look more towards blue in the picture thou.
I am playing along the challenge at Anni's blog as she is celebrating and its all about CAS creations.

All the supplies are available in the Scraphouse Store and Marjolein has lots of new things for Christmas too. Start shopping girls:)

Supplies: Casrdstock: White (Holtz); Stamp: Stamping Bella (Wasabi), Sentiment (Sentiment); Dies: PTI (Tag); Inks: Ranger Distress Ink (Shaded Lilac: Spring Collection), Memento (Black); Ribbon: May Arts (Sheer white); Colors: Copics; Rhinestones


9 comments:

Barb said...

It's an adorable card, Isha! Love your pretty coloring!

I was married in October too! :)

Piali said...

Cute card Isha!!

yyam said...

Wow! She's adorable!

TesaB said...

What a darling card. She is so sweet and I love the colors!!!!

Dawn T said...

love the purples Isha. Your little girl is so cute.

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful Isha! Can you believe it is October?

What an adorable image - beautifully shaded :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fantastic tone on tone background! Adorable card Isha!

alexandra s.m. said...

She's beautiful!Love the tag, your coloring, stamping, that beautiful subtle background!

a work of art Isha! Thank You!!

Anni said...

Both cards you linked to my blog are cute but this one I like even better!
Such a great coloring and the background is stunnig!
So glad you played along with me at "Anni´s Herausforderung"!
Anni