Sunday, October 21, 2012

Unity: WCMD (Autumn)

This is challenge no. 5 for the Unity WCMD contest and theme is to create a fall theme card. I used the fall colors for my card, which were inspired by this picture at The Ribbon Girl blog (I like the white with slight wood texture and the colors)







First I embossed the flower using white embossing powder and then I used some distress inks and perfect pearls to create my background. I see all these shades in the leaves around me so nature around me is perfect inspiration for these colors :)

Also playing along the Amusing challenges: Fall colors
and the challenge at WOW embossing Powder blog: Thanks

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

beautiful distressing on your background Isha

Piali said...

Gorgeous!!!! Awesome background!!!

lynda said...

Such a pretty card! I've been wanting to do one like that!

Ribbon Girl said...

Hello Isha - I like your card - very nice - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

perfectly4med said...

A beautiful card, with a cracking autumn texture in your background. Thanks for playing along at WOW! Embossing Powder October Challenge and good luck!

Neil

Chris said...

You can't go wrong looking to nature and this is divine!! I love the background effect here. Thanks for joining my Amusing Challenges this week celebrating fall colors!

Janny's Cards Creations said...

A beautiful card and the background is beautiful distressing. I am new on your blog. Janny

Rach x said...

This is a lovely card Isha, thanks for joining in the WOW Embossing Powder challenge.